“Best Experience in Australia” for the “Cruises – River” category
Cruises to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
This popular Brisbane river cruise has been taking locals and visitors to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary for over 70 years and is a “must do” experience while in Brisbane. Our Koala and River Cruise is the perfect way to get up close and personal with Australia’s cuddliest creatures while enjoying the sights and sounds of Brisbane’s most attractive waterfront suburbs, only accessible by boat.
Great times and great memories await you… So what are you waiting for? Book your Koala and River Cruise today!
“A river experience that lets you take your time …”
Koala and River Cruise Prices
Price includes return cruise and entry into the Park.
Australian seniors, pensioners, students only
Ages 3 to 13
2 Adults and 2 Children
One way cruise also available. Please note, the following one-way prices include entry into Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Return to the City from this tour is at you own convenience by bus, or taxi.
Adults $85.00 / Concession $75.00 / Child $50.00 / Family $230.00
Koala and River Cruise Options
Koala and River Cruise on Mirimar II
Here’s what to expect on your Koala and River Cruise:
- Depart from a convenient location and leave the city behind on a relaxing cruise to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Enjoy an informative commentary as you glide along Brisbane’s waterfront, from the bustle of the city’s skyscrapers to leafy suburbs with waterside mansions.
- Indulge in homemade morning teas, lunch and snacks (own expense) from our on-board cafe.
- Spend 3 hours exploring Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary where you can see over 130 koalas, hand feed kangaroos and emus, experience an authentic Australian sheep dog show, spy on a shy platypus swimming, see the amazing birds of prey.
- Great times and great Aussie memories! So what are you waiting for? Book your adventure with us today!
Schedule of times
We cruise every day of the week excluding Christmas Day and ANZAC Day.
|Depart Cultural Centre Pontoon
|Arrive Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary||10:15 AM|
|Depart Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary||1:30 PM|
|Arrive Cultural Centre Pontoon||2:45 PM|
Duration: 70 Minutes (approximately).
Please call 0412 749 426 for all inquiries.